I decided to get creative in the kitchen recently and whipped up a new raspberry rosé recipe!
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 bottle Yellowtail rosé
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda or club soda
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Edible florals
- Frozen raspberry popsicles
- In a pitcher, combine raspberries and rosé. Place in fridge to chill for at least 1 hour.
- Add club soda or lemon lime soda to pitcher just before serving and gently stir to combine.
- Fill each serving glass with ice cubes and fill with sangria. Garnish with popsicle & edible florals. Enjoy!